- All sponsorships must be suitable broadcast quality and meet community standards for the timeslots they are aired within. All sponsorship announcements include a "station sponsor" segment.
- Sponsorship is not used as a factor determining access to broadcasting time. It cannot be used to influence the content and style of individual programs or the overall programming of the station.
- Sponsors are responsible to ensure their announcements meet any legal obligations that apply to their products and services.
- Sponsorships cannot include any costs or prices.
- The parties agree to comply with the provision of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992.
- The Sponsor agrees to pay any and all invoices for sponsorship in advance of the campaign being broadcast or published, depending on the packages chosen under this agreement. Failure to pay will result in termination of sponsorship agreement, promotional announcements taken off air. Outstanding amounts must be paid in full before any further Sponsorship agreement can resume.
- 30 days prior to the end of the specified campaign, a Coral Coast Community Radio representative will contact the sponsor to discuss the campaign and any changes, updates or renewal desired.
- At the conclusion of an agreed sponsorship campaign, any and all promotion will be removed from broadcast/print unless the business has agreed and signed a renewal sponsorship agreement.
- The station agrees to use all reasonable care in the production of material being supplied by the sponsor, but shall not be responsible for inadvertent errors or mis-statements.